SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
LELO is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on design assets of the EMEA LELO`s retailers advertising campaigns and assets in general. The best candidate will get to work in a multicultural office, as a member of the Trade Marketing creative department. She or he will have all the possibilities to grow, work with and learn from colleagues in various global offices, and eventually take other roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT LELO
- Designing, proposing and implementing creative solutions and advertising campaigns for our retailers / e-tailers for online and offline.
- Special emphasis on online assets – web banners, brand pages, product pages to fit the retailer`s / e-tailer`s look & feel and mandatory specifications.
- Recognition of visual solutions and content problems, creative solutions and design proposals.
- Designing media for visual communication, definition and implementation of its defined standards, graphic preparation.
- Professional, independent participation in the creative process, cooperation with trade marketing team and copywriters.
- Adjustment of the finished designs to the required formats.
- Preparation of documents for printing.
- Creating videos / GIFs
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Personal Qualities Required
- Attention to detail.
- Creative personality.
- Passion for graphic design.
Required Experience / Skills / Abilities
- At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A high level of creativity, visual culture and advertising/sales thinking.
- An ability for systematic and conceptual thinking.
- Independence, ambition and motivation.
- Promptness, high level of productivity and initiative.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- A penchant for teamwork.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Great knowledge of graphic principles.
- Good work ethic, aiming for collective achievement.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Please attach your portfolio.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast–growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and portfolio in English to APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be considered. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
LOCATION: ZAGREB, CROATIA