What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride? That's the question that defines what we do at LELO. Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand PicoBong and the influential HEX condom, launched in 2016 to widespread acclaim, LELO has offices in every major market in the world, from Shanghai to San Jose - and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on Sales Manager to provide customers with key product inventory and solutions for our products and creating long term customers with experiences built on trust. The Sales Manager drives the business sales strategy for their business team and manages teams across a designated market location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drives the strategy and infuses the business vision into professional relationships within designated customer base.
- Maintains a constant influence with every customer, insuring role is intensely focused on forging new relationships with, managing accounts and building loyalty by providing quality experiences for business customers.
- Manages profitability of each account relationship by regulating assortment prices, coop/advertising spend, returns, and non-compliance penalties.
- Builds a strong business relationship that helps companies succeed and enables our customer’s stores to reach and exceed performance goals
- Bridges the worlds of retail, corporate and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for our customers’ stores
- Coordinates with key account promotions & campaigns
- Implements the merchandising solutions for testers units, POS materials, answers local marketing plan needs
- Responsible for development of all trade shows/events support for new launches or specials promotional activities: fairs, events, promotions in store, duty free, promotional activities with the retailers in-store
- Gathers necessary information or marketing requests, such as ads, and customize POS material (key content, dimensions, intention for use according to design template)
- Supports sales teams with new launches, conquest of new clients, entering new markets and special projects
- Attends events and meetings and takes meeting minutes as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and work independently with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of both e-commerce and brick and mortal retailers
- Dedication, goal oriented and ability to manage teams and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities
- Result-driven, with a high level of motivation and persistence
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and supporting successful events or communications
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners
- Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones and build loyalty within a market region
- Strong understanding on how to position solutions for business clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Experience working for a well-established CPG or FMCG company
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on Managing both eCommerce and retail
- Intermediate proficiency with Google Suite applications
- Extremely organized with the ability to use to-do lists, automatized reports, project management software
- Critical thinking and strive for excellence in everything created
- Strong communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English both verbally and in writing, to include strong presentation skills
- Ability to work flexible and remote schedule (work hours will be based on business needs)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Individual must possess the knowledge and following skills and abilities or be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, move from one area of the building to another on a regular basis, sit and use a computer for a long period of time
- Manual and physical dexterity needed to operate a computer keyboard and handle paper documents
- Sufficient vision acuity to read information appearing on computer display screen, in hand-written forms, and printed on papers
- Adequate hearing and verbal abilities to communicate effectively in person and by telephone
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds
Please apply through https://forms.gle/yaRKnUSKwgeq5yJg6 You can also learn more about our global company at lelo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.