WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a PR Manager to grow and develop the brand’s personality and strategy and
develop a communities strategy too. You will be responsible for the global communications and PR
for our sex toy brand, LELO and women’s health brand, Intimina.
We want adventurers to seize the opportunity to work in a global company from the beautiful city of
Zagreb, Croatia, with opportunities to work and travel to all our global offices from Stockholm to
Sydney, San Francisco to Shanghai and beyond.
This role will suit a talented, ambitious, experienced and highly creative professional with excellent
communication skills and PR awareness.
In short, we are looking for someone who’s not afraid to challenge existing standards.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Measuring, reporting, pitching, media liaison, devising creative campaigns and stories, writing
and all associated PR tasks will form the day to day tasks of this role.
- Planning and implementation of the global communications strategy and assets with a view to
working alongside the EMEA Communications Managers to localise and roll out across all
- Work alongside the Regional Communications Managers to create local level strategies
covering PR, Media Relations, Advertising, Events & Sponsorships, Co-Branding and KOL &
- Influencer Relations for regional markets.
- Develop impactful integrated communication campaigns for the brands and advise and
support local teams with localising these campaigns.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2 years proven, extensive experience in Communications, PR, Journalism, Marketing, or
surprise us with your background altogether.
- An excellent standard of English, excellent writing, presentation and representative skills, with
experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing in a professional
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Flexibility and adaptability—an individual who can work individually on a project as well as in
a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written
and verbal format and build and maintain relationships.
- Creative, well organized and self-motivated.
- Highly computer literate, tech-savvy with an interest in technological developments.
- A track record of successful delivery of social media campaigns, with some international
campaign experience a plus.
- Have an open mind and be comfortable talking about and understanding sometimes complex
Location: Zagreb (Croatia)
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover
letter in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered
under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data