What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride? That's the question that defines what we do at LELO. Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand INTIMINA and the influential HEX condom, launched in 2016 to widespread acclaim, LELO has offices in every major market in the world and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate need for a proactive and hands-on Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning North America team. This position is responsible for providing support in implementing and monitoring projects, also serving as the liaison and central point of contact between Logistic, Global Product Marketing, PR, Marketing Communications, Creative, and Sales teams.
Essential Job Functions:
You will be a key contact for all marketing aspect on all LELO/HEX/INTIMINA activities and everyday needs. Additional job functions are listed below:
• Assist in executing trade launch of new products and marketing initiatives; from conception, development, execution, and follow-up of in-store launch
• Coordinate Local Account needs and timeline with Global HQ & Logistic team
• Support creation and on-going maintenance of POSM, educational, and digital assets
• Ensure product compliance with North America technical and legal aspects
• Coordinate with key account promotions & campaigns
• Assist in management of account-specific projects, i.e. POSM requirements, assets, and other supports
• Be trained to manage account-specific projects, from project briefing to release of files to the printer
• Maintain Sales and Trade Marketing shared-drives, and version control of files posted for sales team
• Report sales needs and field intelligence to Trade Marketing Manager and Marcom team
• Collaborate with sales and brief creative team to formulate new ideas in the development of retail design & merchandising strategy
• Adapt brand spatial concept to local distribution constraints. Implement the merchandising solutions for testers units, POS materials, answering local marketing plan needs
• Coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local specific materials
• Overall administrative support
• Operate as a liaison to Logistic team with any issues related to shipping products or promotional materials to retailers
• ID media clips from agency, clipping services and on-line resources
• Assist with monitoring press coverage
• Assist with preparation of press kits for distribution
• Build and update media lists
• Assist with compilation of media coverage reports
• Status and meeting recaps
• Updating team internal trackers
• Updating media contacts
• Draft pitch letters and/or email pitch memos
• Conduct and compile research
• Maintain and organize PR sample closet
• Participation in team brainstorms
• Basic understanding of research, media list creation, KOL research and IMDB use
• Attend events and meetings as required
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The selected candidate will have knowledge/skills/abilities in the following areas:
• Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, or Marketing preferred
• 1- 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with executives, global peers, and cross-functional peers
• Ability to take initiative, be proactive, and work independently with minimal supervision
• Open to learning about company products and the beauty industry
• Demonstrated track record of coordinating and supporting successful events or communications
• Ability to work under pressure and short timeline
• Advanced Google G Suite, Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
• High level of personal presentation
• Basic understanding of principles of PR
• Dedication, goal oriented and ability to manage teams to meet strict deadlines
• Interest in celebrities, pop culture and social media
• KOL knowledge.
• AP style knowledge.
• Cision knowledge.
• Interest in celebrities, pop culture and social media.
• College degree in PR, communications, media, journalism.
• Language skills a plus!
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
• Light to moderate lifting is required (20 lbs)
You can also learn more about our global company at lelo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: San Jose, CA
Classification Status: Full-time, Exempt