Junior Business Development Manager France
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to develop and manage LELO s brand
awareness in the French market.
This professional will define long-term organizational strategic goals, will build key customer
relationships, will identify business opportunities, will negotiate and close business deals and maintain
extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager and work alongside the EMEA and
Global marketing teams to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT LELO
- Prospect for potential new clients.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive
- Present new products and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with clients to develop LELO branded services.
- Work closely with marketing staff to support clients and maximise brand awareness and revenue.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for implementing product training for clients.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling
propositions and differentiators.
- Submit monthly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet targets.
- Understand the company’s goals and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of business development or sales experience.
- Knowledge and experience with FMCG and/or luxury consumer goods will be a plus.
- Knowledge of the professional beauty channel preferable.
- Exceptional organisational, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven influencing skills, ability to impart knowledge and inspire others.
- Strong customer relationship experience, working in close partnership with key stakeholders,
- including customers, distributors, internal functions and suppliers.
- Experience thriving in a rapidly changing environment, where innovation and creativity in
- generating ideas for quick response is crucial.
- Willing to travel regularly within the France.
- French native speaker and fluent in English.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values
creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the
terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: Paris (France).