Intern- Data Entry Assistant
What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride? That's the question that defines what we do at LELO. Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand INTIMINA and the influential HEX condom, launched in 2016 to widespread acclaim, LELO has offices in every major market in the world and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate opening for an internship opportunity for Data Entry Assistant. This person will be responsible for collecting and uploading creative assets into product management solution.
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Data Entry skill
• Intermediate computer and online skill
• Detail Oriented
• Strong communications skill
• Experienced with Amazon and/or other marketplaces is a plus
• Knowledge of content and keyword optimization is a plus
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
• Light to moderate lifting when needed
You can also learn more about our global company at lelo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: San Jose, CA
Classification Status: Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt