LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our team in Zagreb.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training and development
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment information
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- At least 2 years of experience in the HR field
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration, HR or relevant field
- You will work in LELOs modern HQ in Zagreb, Croatia
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If this sounds like you, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.