Email Marketing Manager (m/f)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Email marketing manager is responsible for managing the organisations email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities from the companies CRM and customer database. This role provides an ideal blend of the creative and the analytical.
As the Email Marketing Director, you will develop, enhance and grow the email channel through customer segmentation and advanced targeting. You will also have the autonomy to brainstorm, launch and test new ideas and programs. This is a tremendous opportunity to build, optimize and own an infrastructure that will play an integral role in the company's growth.
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- Reporting to the marketing director on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Head of CRM to develop a clear CRM strategy
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyse data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Develop email strategy, including automated workflows
- Manage the creation, production, scheduling, and execution of campaigns
- Analyse key audience segments to identify opportunities for increased engagement
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Develop a road map for testing email marketing strategy with clear KPIs
- Keep up-to-date with marketing trends and implement best practices
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
- You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- 2+ years of experience building large-scale email campaigns, inclusive of strategy, automation, execution, and reporting
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Hyper aware of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and various privacy laws
- Full professional proficiency (written and spoken) of the English Language
- You will work in LELOs modern HQ in Zagreb, Croatia
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.