Digital PR Specialist at INTIMINA (m/f)
Intimina is a Swedish brand that offers the first and only range of products dedicated exclusively to all aspects of women’s intimate health. We are on a mission to advance womankind through essential intimate care & support by creating products that meet all women’s needs: from first menstruation to beyond menopause. With a vision to make being a woman easier for every woman, regardless of their age or location, Intimina’s portfolio includes:
- The Menstrual Cups line, the first of its kind, is a line of products that offer women the confidence, hygiene and comfort that they need during the period.
- The Pelvic Floor Strengthening line is designed to help women prevent and overcome pelvic floor disorders, as well as tone and tighten their intimate area.
We are seeking a Digital PR Specialist, an action-oriented individual who is looking to make a positive impact on the world of Feminine Hygiene Products through the work that they do.
This key role will make sure that planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with publishers and influencers, or working on self-service content distribution networks and various other media partners for multiple global markets. Your scope of work includes researching and establishing contacts, analysing offers, handling the process of content creation with partners, assessing proposals, monitoring and evaluating campaigns and much more. You will collaborate with all members of the marketing team and colleagues from global offices to complete all processes in producing quality content. Types of content we produce together with our partners: YouTube videos, blog posts, Publisher articles, social media posts and videos, advertorials, native ads, newsletters... You will be responsible for the projects success and will coordinate interns, freelancers and agencies, help streamline processes with creative team, logistics and other units.
- Become the media planner that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid PR placements
- Independently manage assigned markets and be responsible for the cost effectiveness of all placements booked and content created
- Protect the online reputation of the Intimina products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns in the field of content advertising, paid PR, online reputation management
- Evaluate queries coming in from market team members and PR/Marketing and market managers, PR agencies
- Build execution plans, track, record and performance data evaluation of everything that is done, and come up with unified metrics and data collection
- Review all delivered content before publishing
- Keep an eye on digital content trends globally and on the assigned market, test new formats and optimise
- Manage & follow-up with people so that things would be delivered
IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Be native or have very good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking)
- Love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story
- Love organising things, putting them into buckets
- Be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatised reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi- market activities
- Have some knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media or the ability to learn very fast
- Have good knowledge of MsExcel and Gsheets
- Have critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created
- Be result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced Global marketing team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing Global environment
If this sounds like you, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.