LELO is the world’s leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products, a multi- award–winning brand that has served more than 10 million customers to date and benefits from a talented sales and marketing team spread across 10 offices worldwide.
LELO is a Cannes-Lions award-winning brand that prides itself on doing things differently. As a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company we have an amazing company culture. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment and allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
We want adventurers to seize the opportunity to work in a global company, with opportunities to collaborate with colleagues from our global offices from Stockholm to Sydney, San Francisco to Shanghai and beyond, to translate the brand strategy into actions appropriate for the assigned markets.
We are looking for an increased number of responsible students to support our Customer Care department. The ideal candidates have their own student contract and are able to work full time (there is a possibility of nightshifts).
You will get the opportunity to work in an international environment and to learn new and interesting things related to customer experience and on-line reputation.
What you will bring to the table
• Proactive and team player attitude.
• Able to work FULL TIME
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
• A patient, positive and friendly attitude.
• You are in possession of your own student contract.
• Excellent knowledge of ENGLISH is a must. Good knowledge of other languages will be a plus.
• Amazing company culture.
• Fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
• Hourly rate- 20 kn.
• Flexible working time (full time availability preferred).
• Possibility to work with us on a regular basis.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send
your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the
regulations of personal data protection.