COPYWRITER - excellent level of English
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both
- short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content, approving meta data for each post, formatting, categorizing, tagging images and linking to related posts.
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Propose and select appropriate art, photography and video to accompany features and columns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Actively build wider contact list of contributors, cultivate potential authors and sources, generate content ideas and make contributor contacts.
- Monitor news sites for possible article ideas and announcements.
- Write reviews, news items and feature articles as assigned/needed.
- Keep the senior management up-to-date on schedule progress and problems, as well as any revisions to the monthly editorial calendar.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- ESSENTIAL: comfort and experience with adult themes
- Native level of ENGLISH
- Minimum 3 years editing experience, magazine or agency background preferred
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of journalism and editorial processes, administrative processes, data entry and report generation
- Experience overseeing and critiquing content, assigning deadlines, monitoring team compliance to assignments, conveying deadlines and manuscript requirements to authors
- Proficient with PC platform; working knowledge of WordPress Content Management Systems a definite plus
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If this sounds like you, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.