What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride? That's the question that defines what we do at LELO. Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand PicoBong and the influential HEX condom, launched in 2016 to widespread acclaim, LELO has offices in every major market in the world, from Shanghai to San Jose - and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage the Affiliate program for LELO. Primary responsibilities include: Optimizing the affiliate program, recruitment of new affiliates, increasing sales and growth of the affiliate program. Be a part of the Unboxed Affiliate Team focused on the brands LELO and INTIMINA. In partnership with the Lead Affiliate Marketing Manager, assist in strategy, planning, and optimizing affiliate relationships.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with affiliates to provide them with necessary assets to run campaigns
- Identify new publishers with potential to grow and optimize relationships
- Focus on big publishers and influencers and pitch them affiliate model for integrating our brand in their native environment
- Pursue both affiliate revenue KPI and quality content reach KPI
- Scale the brand outreach through new content publishers, and scale the outreach through existing ones
- Grow the Affiliate Program through various recruitment strategies
- Generate weekly and monthly reports and have the ability to assist in analyzing the data
- Execute initiatives to improve conversion, traffic and sales for the affiliate channel
- Collaborate on cross-functional merchandising and eCommerce activities with a global team
- Working with the creative team to request and develop assets for affiliates
- Perform related work as required
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The selected candidate will have knowledge/skills/abilities in the following areas:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Some experience working in Affiliate Networks like Rakuten/Linkshare, Commission Junction, HasOffers, etc.
- Experience with on-line content marketing, the process of content creation, and the process of brand/product integration in the publisher native environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be a people person - you'll be interacting with a lot of affiliates
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines, and to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a dynamic (and exciting!) environment
- Team player that collaborates well with others and can manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving capabilities to understand the issue and determine how to resolve it
- Intelligent individual who is willing to grow their skill set and expand their knowledge of the retail industry and how to operate a business selling products online
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
You can also learn more about our global company at lelo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Classification Status: Full-time, Exempt