What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride? That's the question that defines what we do at LELO. Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand INTIMINA and the influential HEX condom, launched in 2016 to widespread acclaim, LELO has offices in every major market in the world and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position will provide general administrative support for all departments with variety of tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
• Handling incoming calls and other communications
• Greet visitor at the front door
• Receive and ship packages
• Data Entry
• Complete form
• Update and maintain documents
• Ensuring the general office is running smoothly (ensuring public spaces are well presented, ordering supplies and snacks, etc.)
• Coordinate events
• Special projects i.e. repackaging products
• Keep warehouse organized
• Perform related duties as required
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Data Entry Skill
• Detail Oriented
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Dependable and proactive, with the ability to prioritize workload and use time efficiently
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
• Light to moderate lifting is required
You can also learn more about our global company at lelo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: San Jose, CA
Classification Status: Hourly Full Time, Non-Exempt