What if our most intimate items were made as beautiful as the ones we displayed with the most pride? That's the question that defines what we do at LELO. Founded in 2003 and now in our second decade of producing the most refined, most luxurious and most iconic pleasure objects in the world, LELO has established a heritage based on quality, on unexpected innovation and on being entirely different from everything and everyone else. Along with sister-brand INTIMINA and the influential HEX condom, launched in 2016 to widespread acclaim, LELO has offices in every major market in the world and our soul still firmly rooted in Stockholm.
LELO has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk to join our US finance team in San Jose. The ideal candidate will be organized, a practical problem solver with attention to detail and have the ability to work independently.
Essential Job Functions:
You will be responsible for all aspects of Invoicing. Additional job functions are listed below:
• Verify order entries
• Issue invoices
• Submit invoices by email and EDI
• Apply payment receipts to invoices
• Compile data and prepare various reports
• Perform related work as required
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The selected candidate will have knowledge/skills/abilities in the following areas:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail Oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Pivot Table, and Outlook
• Experience with EDI Order Processing preferred
• Solid organizational and follow through skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work both independently and in a team environment
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
• Light to moderate lifting is required
You can also learn more about our global company at lelo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: San Jose, CA
Classification Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt